1. Autochthonous yeast selection study
2. Personalized nutrition study
It contains a rich composition in amino acids, peptides and Cofactors that help improve the enzymatic transcript of yeasts, metabolism and new cellular generation.
The aromatic profile and provides prevention in the formation of reductions.
85 % organic.
- BOILING: 20gr/Hl
The single composition designed to detoxify the means of toxins due to Its adsorbing properties, which also confers a foam stabilizer capability in beer.
- In the start of the primary fermentation. Dose: 30 gr/hl.
- In the final fermentation, depleted or complicated, and high – potential alcopropal – grade cervets. Dose of 15 gr/hl.
- It is also used for second fermentation in bottle.
These equipment provide the optimal growth conditions for yeast, in order to preserve the cellular division cycle during the whole process, ensuring new cell formation.
LEV2050’s manufacturing plant has the capacity and versatility for both yeast and yeast lysates production.
We fulfill rigorous quality control and traceability analysis in order to offer the highest quality products to our clients.